Power outage stops Super Bowl an ‘abnormality (Sports Illustrated)
Super Bowl Power Failure Still Largely Unexplained (NY Times)
Superdome power outage embarrassing for New Orleans (CS Monitor)
Super Bowl: Cause of power outage still a mystery (Washington Post)
– The elevation of the Superdome is about three feet (1 m) above sea level
– Intense radiant energy and high frequency during the half-time event
– Smart phones, PDA’s, netbooks, cell phones :: unit energy output and inbound/outbound microwave transmissions
– Inbound/Outbound microwave transmissions confined to an enclosed environment
– Amplified resonance (magnetic amplified harmonics)
– On and on…..
1. Do we have recorded EMF measurements?
2. What amount of energy was confined to the SuperDome?
3. What was the temperature inversion from the playing field to the dome lights?
4. What radiation levels were measured and recorded ?
5. What humidity levels were measured an recorded?
6. What C02 levels were measured and recorded?
7. What was the combined peak energy throughput per area?
Did anyone attempt to pop a bag of microwave popcorn whilst freestanding in the Dome during the superbowl?
AND….the one question no one asked?
WHO FORGOT TO PAY THE POWER BILL?